These traditional mortgages are popular for a good reason: Stable monthly payments makes it easier to plan your financial future.
In an uncertain world, it’s good to have things you can count on. A fixed-rate mortgage features stable monthly payments, making it easier to plan your long-term finances.
There’s a reason Conventional Loans have been popular for generations – by spreading out payments over a longer time period, they make homeownership affordable to large numbers of people. At Supreme Lending, we offer a wide range of repayment terms, allowing you to dial in a monthly payment that you can comfortably manage.
- Fixed-rate loans
- Repayment terms of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
- Down payments as low as 3% (Down payment can be a gift from a family member)
- Loan limit in most U.S. counties is $548,250. In most high-cost areas, the limit is $822,375. (Buying a more expensive house? See our Jumbo Loans.)
- Minimum credit score of 620, in most cases
- Easy application process
- Personal assistance from friendly loan officers
- Annual interest payments on home loans may be tax-deductible; consult your financial counselor